Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wet Wednesday

Feeling: sick still, and soggy. So much rain today.

Listening to: Rain. :) It's nice as long as I'm indoors.

Knitting: Green cotton hat


I meant to get picture of said hat today, but the light was awful because of all the rain. I'll try tomorrow.


My shoulder still hurts from yesterday, what's up with that? If I sit against something, I can kni though. :D


Tonight is my TV night, ANTM and then Glee. I'm really rooting for Jennifer, she modelled for the spring Interweave! Including the Fountain Pen Shawl, which is on my needles but hibernating. And I love Laura! She's soo sweet.

As for Glee, Kurt and Emma are my favorites. They're consistently hilarious.


Au revoir,

IG
Messing around with the macro setting when I first got my camera


No comments:

Post a Comment