Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday. That's it.

Listening to: Sure on this shining night - Morten Laurisden
Feeling: Okay overall.

I'm going to make the attempt to post something along these lines every day, although I know that it won't be every day. In order to escape from other vices, I'm going to pour some of that energy and focus into this little blog, if it can be called that at this time.
I'm off to watch some TV and skein up the yarn that I plied the other day - I'll try to have those details as well as the modeled hat pics for tomorrow.
Which reminds me, that hat is indeed finished, blocked, and already worn. I love it, it somehow turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Sometimes throwing caution to the wind works in my favor.


I really need a signoff,
IG

No comments:

Post a Comment