Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ay chihuahua

Well, well, well.
I must admit, I'm more than a little ashamed that I've let the blog sit for so long without a post. I guess I've been waiting for pictures of what I'm doing, and by the time I get home at the end of the day it's already so dark outside.
Our city has already had it's annual holiday parade, which never fails to put me in the spirit.
It also never fails to hit me over the head with the sudden realization that, gee, it's almost december, I had better get knitting!
So here's what I have left to do for gift knitting / crafting:
  • the second sock of my blue Ultra Alpaca Fine pair - for the 25th
  • the hand and second mitt of a pair of mittens I'm designing out of Lambs Pride - for the 18th or thereabouts.
  • a pair of mittens for myself, probably also from Lambs Pride - ASAP, my hands are cold D:
  • a hat out of green heather Cascade 220 - 25th
  • possibly a hat, from Briggs & Little - 25th, if at all
  • 2 doll scarves - 25th
  • 2 fleece blankets, one superman themed, one flower garden - 25th

So, not as bad as I thought. But I still have much to do. Better get going!

Cheers, IG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment