Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yardsaling

Today, we drove around for a bit, hitting up some yard sales. I did see some yarn, but since I have no use for 20 skeins of mint green dishcloth cotton, I passed it up.
I did pick up some purple and green sweetly scalloped trim, and some swirly glass beads. I love them! A headband from the trim is definitely in the works, and the beads will be stitch markers. My camera will be fixed soon, so I will put pictures up then.

Knitting wise, I am working impulsively. My dear friend gave me some merino/bamboo/cotton/alpaca/mohair the other day that just begged to become a neckwarmer. It's almost done. It has garter stitch edges, and buttons up the side. It will go in the holiday gift pile when it's finished.

Blogger tells me that I have one follower! It amazes me that someone is reading so soon, as I'm still ironing out the kinks. Thank you!

IG

No comments:

Post a Comment